AUTOMATION WORLD PRINT
PDF creation specifications
Please note: All advertising material MUST be submitted digitally. (Ad specs here.)
1) High-resolution PDF (300 dpi, CMYK) saved in X1:A format
2) High-resolution (300dpi, CMYK) TIFF or EPS file
If your digital file is in a different format than above, please contact our production manager (see below) to verify acceptability.
Embed fonts when applicable.
Digital advertising material can be emailed directly to our production manager (see below). If the file is larger than 7 MB please contact our production manager for FTP information.
Publisher cannot be held responsible for the color quality of printed ads supplied without color proofs.
WHEN CREATING YOUR DIGITAL AD:
1. Embed all fonts when possible.
2. Make sure all RGB and spot colors are converted to CMYK.
3. Do not use JPEG compression or native Photoshop files.
4. Make sure all images within the ad are 300dpi and CMYK.
5. When creating a bleed advertisement, make sure all important material is within live space and that the bleed size extends on all sides of the ad.
Contact our production manager with questions: