Contract Packaging magazine reaches qualified packaging professionals who have purchase involvement in contract packaging and related services and products. Each issue reaches decision-makers at consumer packaged goods companies, as they are searching for solution providers. Contract packagers, who are CPA members, also receive Contract Packaging.
Topics covered by CP include private-label marketing strategies; institutional packaging; issues of interest to co-packing and manufacturing services; profiles of innovative contract packagers and service users; and news from the Contract Packaging Association.
Contract Packaging also publishes the annual Resource Guide to contract packaging and related services.
Your Packaging World sales representative will be happy to discuss the unique branding and lead-generation opportunities available in Contract Packaging.
- Distinguish yourself from the crowd. Research shows there could be as many as 1,800 U.S. firms offering contract-packaging services!
- Connect with qualified decision-makers. Contract Packaging is read by professionals who have indicated a specific interest in services, materials, and machinery related to contract packaging.
- Bonus distribution to key events. Contract Packaging is a sought-after publication at trade shows where contract packaging is featured; in fact, it is the only ‘stand alone’ magazine dedicated to contract packaging.
- Exposure to the national marketplace. New strategic relationships are forming every day, giving “local” contract packagers unprecedented opportunities to win national customers, such as consumer product companies retailers looking to produce regional variations of their brands.
- CPA members receive a discount. Association members receive a 15% discount on advertising in CP.